Some recent oberservations during Full Bot Runs, Legend.
Besides that keep up the good work. The game is really fun but the Bot behaviour is still a bit of.
I really like we can “ping” the Items for the Bots.
IDEA: Maybe consider make the Bots use a healing item (even if they got one) if the Player pings it. Same goes for Potions. If the Player targets them through the “wheel” maybe add a drink potion option.
IDEA: and a Stick to Host/Follow me option in the Wheel as well. So we can control the bot team to some degree.
- Still get stuck and get the team wiped by just standing still somewhere lagging around on the spot.
- Have a really hard time using ranged on Fire Rats. they just run head long into the fire getting pushed back and get’s … well burned slowly to death.
- Still chase Specials completly ignoring every thing else.
- Kerillian shooting her Trueshot Volley after a Special and pulling a Patrol. It hurts on Legend and is damn annoying when you have found a nice hiding spot and watches them go bye … and then. “Elf War Cry!”
- Still as issues picked up pinged items. Lets say: Tome 2 and Grim 1 in Back to Ubersreik: Horn of Magnus. It’s really hard pinging stuff in the middle of a jump. Maybe make there “pick-up-range” longer? It is all good that I have to jump climb up to the tome/grim. But the ones requiring mid-air pinging really sucks.
- Just had a 30 min sound loop in Empire in Flames, felt like they never stop spawning and I got drums enough for the entire weekend:)