Bugged and randomly mixed loadouts on mission start

Issue Type (Required):

Loadouts

Issue Description (Required):

If you switch loadout presets (assuming also manual changes to the loadout can trigger this, as the update from inventory to character call point seems to be the same)
shortly before transitioning into a match loadscreen, your loadout will break and randomly parts will or won’t be updated without apparent consistency.
This can occure both from the Mourningstar if joining a match already in progress, or from the pre-deploy lobby. The only factor is that the loadscreen transition happens before the changes from the loadout are fully migrated to the character itself.

Just the last time this happened to me, my weapons were from the previous loadout, Talents were apparently all from the new loadout (can’t reliably verify, basing this on active ability). Cosmetics were from the old loadout.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

1.1 Get matched into a mission in progress from the Mourningstar
1.2 Alternativly, be in the pre-mission lobby screen. Either works.

1. go into the inventory view and switch your loadout preset to a different preset.

2. Do not close the inventory view and transition into the mission loadscreen by any means. (Somewhat close timing might be required for certain or all parts of this bug to trigger).

3. Observe your previous character model in the loadscreen, regardless of the cosmetics of the now current loadout.

4. Load into the match with an apparently random combination of weapons, talents and cosmetics of the two loadouts you swapped between.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Often (<75%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.