BUG: Zealot dash in the newest patch after 7 dashes only dashes half the distance and then very slowly moves you the normal distance without player input

Issue Description:
My zealot build before this patch was based around dashing around hordes quickly with the combat knife and cutting away at the outskirts while dodging attacks and managing pushes. In the newest patch I noticed I was moving through tar rather than dashing a lot of the time.
I began testing and found that after the 6th dash I would jump instead of dashing while keeping dash input consistent. if I slowed my dash input speed on the 7th dash forward my character would dash half the distance and then be locked into moving the rest of the dash distance slower than walking speed even without making inputs during that time.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play Zealot in any context
  2. Use Combat knife
  3. Chain dodge cooldowns 6 times in a row and slow your input for dodge 7 and up or else you will jump instead of dodge
  4. move through tar for every dash after 6 until stopping and resetting dodge cooldowns.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
panishban

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/24/2022, 2:30/PM] [PST]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

It’s the dodge count, I think? There was a bug in the previous build where the knife didn’t have a dodge count limit, meaning you could dodge infinitely. But normally you can’t do that. You are limited to a certain amount of dodge depending on what weapon you are using.

This is the normal behaviour.

I don’t believe so since my inputs don’t matter after being in the dodge tar state. It just translates your character the whole dodge distance after reaching half even if my hands are off the keyboard. It forces you into many scenarios where it feels as if you can’t make any movement inputs during that time. Doubtfully normal behavior.

I think I see what the problem is.

I think that the character is locked inside the dodge animation and all further inputs are disabled (it also disable your input if you dodge normally, try it). The thing is, the dodge animation duration stays the same even though the distance jumped is smaller. Giving you the impression, that you can’t move anymore for a second.

I don’t know if this is intended behaviour or not.