BtU maps in quickplay?

So correct me if I’m wrong but is it currently not possible to play the BtU maps in quickplay? I have only played the beta recently so it might be a quirk exclusive to that but I have not gotten a single BtU map in quickplay. I know I can just select the levels but I’d just like them to be included in the random pool. Though come to think of it, I didn’t get any Bögenhafen maps either which I distinctly remember in live.
So someone playing live either tell me if it was just a beta hickup or can we please have the BtU maps in qp (assuming you own the dlc of course)? Maybe without the ironic voiceover by Olesya because I find it very annoying.

If anyone in the party has the uber maps, they can appear in QP whether the host owns or not. Sometimes I get engines of war back to back, sometime no dlc maps for over a week and I play most days.

2 Likes

Your beta account was an entirely new user, which didn’t have everything unlocked if I remember correctly.

The maps do come up in QP live as long as one person in your keep has the DLC

Edit: replied at the same time. What he said ^^^^

1 Like

Ah sounds like a beta hickup or rng thingy then because I was definitely able to play BtU maps in the beta but never got them in quickplay. And my memory failed me when it came to the live version. Cheers everyone!

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu