Brutal Momentum on axes is insanely op and needs a nerf (including suggested fix)

You did not.
PS does more damages when activated than the combat axe.
By the way, name the correct weapon.

ONLY MKV Antax can use the blessing BM with an effect. The Achlys is not as fast as the Antax as you need, to use BM, to only use heavy hit. For Rashad, it is worst, it works 1 time / 6 hits on head.

I use the combat axe all the time. BM has lot of problems.
On an Ogryn’ shovel, it doesn’t work at all.
On a tactical axe, light attacks get infinite cleave, only heavy attacks need BM to get it. But you rarely use heavy attacks with a tactical axe to clear hordes.

The PS stays the stronger weapon in the hands of a veteran, and even in the game.

But I will agree with you about one thing. BM is really strong. However, if they would put a fix like they did for Devastating strike, I would be really upset.
I think that the main problem is not that BM is too strong, but that lot of the others interesting blessings on the paper are… bugged.

Sidenote: I tested an axe without BM… and guess what. The advantage of BM is not really so big than you could think.
Headtaker + decimator I tested (and decimator is bugged, as I reported it), and I killed lot of horde’s ennemies.
Final word. When a vet comes with his PS, he decimates the hordes faster than what I could do with my axe…

4 Likes