Boon Djaf Harvest (rare)

Djaf harvest (rare): currently to get the effect, you have to give 3 consecutive melee shots in to the head, this is very difficult even with weapons like rapier or exe sword, and the effect is really very difficult to obtain, nobody aims 3 times consecutive to the head in the middle of a horde of goats.

• I propose to change it to: “Djaf harvest” (unique), when hit 10 / 15 headshots (melee and ranged) you increase your power by 10% for 10 seconds. Headshots stack and if you hit elsewhere you don’t lose stacks.
1 Like

What do you mean with “nobody aims 3 times consecutive to the head in the middle of a horde of goats.”?

You should always aim for the head, with every weapon.

6 Likes

The buff lasts quite long also, 15 seconds iirc, so its uptime is very good. It’s not that hard to get 3 consecutive headshots, specially in a horde.

1 Like

On some weapons it’s definitely very hard to get, on others you get it automatically. I don’t think it’s bad to encourage headshots - they’re important - but some weapons have very awkward headshot angles.

There are other boons that work badly with specific weapons however, e.g. any of the on reload/ammo pickup ones on moonfire bow.

2 Likes

Not all boons work equally well against all factions, i find that one practically passively active whenever fighting skaven or northlanders.

The only ones it takes more effort with is the goats…

2 Likes

That being said though, to be fair I like your option a lot too.
A simple incremental counter without a timer attached makes the boon more inclusive (of weapons and of skill), I think, without hurting the way it is now.

1 Like