According to the feat description for ‘blood and thunder’, it should be applying +1 stack of bleed to an enemy hit with a heavy melee attack. However (and this was determined via data mining, sorry if that is frowned upon), it actually applies 4 stacks of bleed. On the flip side, ‘bull gore’ says it applies +2 stacks of bleed to any enemy you bull rush through. This ability actually does apply only two stacks of bleed.
It seems like in this case that either ‘blood and thunder’ should actually only be applying 1 stack of bleed or ‘bull gore’ should be applying 8.
The result of this issue is that the damage for the bleed stacks from ‘blood and thunder’ start at higher damage per the meat grinder, while the bleed stacks from ‘bull gore’ start lower and fall off immediately.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Play Meat Grinder as Ogryn (Skullbreaker)
- Enable the ‘blood and thunder’ feat
- Heavy melee hit an enemy and observe it starting at 6 damage
- Enable the ‘bull gore’ feat
- Bull rush through some enemies and observe it starting at 1 damage
Upload Supporting Evidence:
I am hesitant to post the link to where I found the exact information for this from as it is datamined