Developer Update - May 8 notes contain a line about beastmen:
Looks like Bogenhafen DLC maps (the Pit and Blightreaper) are not included in the list of human settlements. There are beastmen in these maps, and in enormous numbers.
Tonight I’ve had Blightreaper run with bots, as I often do, and there was not a single roaming enemy that wasn’t a beastmen. Events had normal rats and northlanders, on the other hand.
I don’t know if anything was changed in recent updates, but being constantly peppered by million archers is not a fun experience.
Also, leech/blightstormer spam was insane. Are those guys somehow tied to beastmen?
Steps to reproduce:
- Play the Pit or Blightreaper with Winds of Magic DLC turned on.
- Be lucky.
Here are some videos, if you don’t believe me (I don’t blame you):
- Start of the run. Beastmen are already here. Also, how can archers shoot in complete darkness?
- Minotaur in sewers doing 360 no scopes.
- Sewers event with multiple gates has normal spawns and roaming beastmen too.
- Various street fights with beastmen. Classic stuff.
- Beastmen patrol.
- Final event is beastmen free, but roaming stuff is not.
In addition, I witnessed a strange thing when a bestigor got pushed from charge and then charged again from a short distance. Is it legal?