Barrage trait

Issue Summary:

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but barrage on the handgun does not stack past 3 and once it reaches 3 it just runs out the timer even it you shoot something again. I haven’t tested on the other slow firing sniper weapons but I’m going to assume it has something to do with the slow fire rate cause I know it works on the duel pistol and the beam staff

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Use handgun on bardin
  2. Try to get above 3 stacks of barrage
  3. Fail miserably

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

---- it could be just Bardin

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu