You can trigger the talent by shooting your Grudgeraker empty and then hitting enemies with the right click shove until you recovered 2 ammo with a crit. After that the source of ammunition doesn’t matter anymore and you can play the whole run with “Last Resort” active.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Get Grudgeraker with Scrounger trait
- Shoot it empty
- Hit enemies with right click shove
- Recover one time ammo with it
- Now you can pick-up ammo from crates/pouches
- Enjoy 25% increased hero power
Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
It doesn’t feel overpowered at all, at least not on Legend. But that’s your choice to make.
I’d suggest you look into the other talents in level 10 of Ranger Veteran, as they’re completely useless. Please consider changing them, as 5% movement speed as a best in slot talent is way too bad compared to every other class/hero.
AND most importantly
Offer me a job in your QA team.