Bardin flmaethrower leaves fire effect everywhere

Issue Summary:
had a bot bardin that had a flamethrower on a quickplay i joined. his flamethrower effect wouldnt always go away after he burst fired it, even after he walked away from where he was ifring, after a while they added up slowing down my frames enough to where it was unplayable

Steps to Reproduce:

1. bardin with flamethrower as bot
  2. join quickplay do one mission then go for The War Camp mission
    3.try to get bardin to burst fire at hordes

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
game crashed to fort before i could record a screenshot

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
DxDiag.txt (86.9 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
console-2019-03-14-20.47.42-0006d44d-7152-429c-a8ee-bd7a9faa4a59.log (1.5 MB)

2 Likes

This happened to me on Convocation of Decay yesterday, also with a Bardin Bot, but only in the finale. Up until we got to the ritual site, the flamethrower effects worked as intended.

1 Like

same thing happening here

1 Like

It happened to me on Skitttergate, at the start pretty much. Not even sure he had used the thrower before, but suddenly, a flamethrower flame effect popped up in front of me, and shortly after another. They even changed location with me and got me injured repeatedly since they would restrain my vision. I quit the game due to that. I believe the IB was a player, not a bot btw.

Ohh wow. This has happened to me as well, but not in such degree, that is rather amazing. For sure that would give me a good laugh hahaha :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.