Autoguns have worst recoil when aiming down sight

Issue Description:
I can’t see this as anything other than a bug.
All autoguns have very much worst recoil when shot aiming down the sights.

Shouldering a gun allows for more control while aiming and firing. It does not make sense at all.
Sure, recoil and stability should go out the window if you go full auto on the whole magazine if you want but why does actually shouldering those guns as they are made to be makes them less practical to use ?

Or these are different stats for hip fire and recoil ? But then, even in game, firing hip fire has much less recoil than firing the gun shouldered. There is no point in shouldering the Agripiina MKI infantry gun in screeshot below for example as it gets much worse behavior then.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Look any autogun detailed view.
  2. Look at stability
  3. Stability has 2 recoil related lines : hip-fire and aiming down sights (ADS)
  4. these 2 stats go from worse (bigger number) to better (smaller number)
  5. All autoguns have better stability (aka less recoil) when being hip fired.
  6. A gun gets more control when being shouldered, that is kind of the point.

Even braced autoguns which are weirdly shot in ADS seem to have the issue.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%) on all autoguns

Upload Supporting Evidence:
2 different autoguns

I can’t wait for this to get marked as not-a-bug.

Acknowledging an argument and eventually revising your opinion on a subject without letting your ego take the better of you is a quality.

Who knows, I might change what I view as a bug here if someone brings a good argument about it.

I’m not quite there on the last ego part though, who ever really is, but there are forum tools for that.