Athel Yenlui - Instant double warpfire thrower face spawns after event

Issue Summary:
I had completed Athel Yenlui and as soon as the event completed, I was greeted by 2 warpfire throwers spawning directly in front of me. Scared the absolute sh*t out of me. This used to happen all of the time when the game first launched. I hadn’t seen this issue since April.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Complete event on Athel Yenlui
  2. Get greeted by warpfire throwers
  3. Have a heart attack

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
So far, it’s only happened once.

[Additional Information]
Usually at the very beginning of the event starting, a warpfire thrower will spawn but it didn’t in this game at all. I’m assuming that both of these warpfire guys were supposed to spawn during the event but somehow got stuck and then showed up at the end.

EDIT: I think the spawns were bugged because I just remembered that I had zero special spawns during the event. I didn’t get the warpfire thrower in the beginning or any other special that I typically get during this event, like the poison rats.

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
console-2018-12-12-15.00.11-2DBCE73C-1AFA-472D-979C-6835.log (740.5 KB)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]

1 Like

I’m gonna go check that out! Sounds like a good ol’ jumpscare. Funny description, too.

Also, excellent looking hammer, my dude.

1 Like

This issue has also happened in a game I played in Athel Yenlui - Legend. I was the host and only player playing a private game.

I only got one of the two warpfire throwers that spawned in the screenshot.

In the attached console log, it was the last game I played before exiting the game:
console-2018-12-13-08.33.19-238F13AC-0896-4DF6-B37E-FA87 double warpfire thrower after finale Athel Yenlui.log (1.1 MB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.