ART CONTEST! Win an Official Fatshark Hoodie and Rare ‘The Eternal Serpent’ Portrait Frame! (Vermintide 2)

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the art contest and congrats to the winners.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winner. At the beginning I was thinking about taking part somehow. But seeing the high-level and high amount of good entries was awesome. I would never be able to do with my hands.

I really liked the broad interpretation and diverse entries for the contest.

1 Like

A lot of DIY works during this contest, happy to see it get the recognition it deserves

1 Like

I made them in Rhino 3d, a competitor to autocad, and then ported them to Blender for materials. This was my first real 3d modelling project and I didn’t have time to learn how to do textures properly unfortunately…

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!! If I see you in game with the beautiful serpent frame I’ll make sure to say hello :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s so nice to see such diversity in art and craft around the Vermintide lore, people can be so passionate and creative, hope to have the occassion to see more of galleries like this!

2 Likes

Wow yay runners up! I was surprised that I won the entries are so amazing and talented. Hope to see you guys in game as the new Warrior Priest class just dropped, PRAISE SIGMAR!

I would like to share more photos and a 360 video of the Vermintide diorama that I made.

Images

Video

4 Likes

I’m really loving this.

:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I will be wearing that frame with pride ^^ and congrats to all participants, all the work posted was amazing!

1 Like

Hey I’m curious did you happen to get your frame yet and how was it added to your inventory did it just show up in your frames tab? I haven’t seem to gotten mine yet.

1 Like

Yes! you can find it in your inventory ^^ if that doesn’t work, you should send a message to the working team of fatshark