Hadron Art Contest

Rejects!

Time to get creative.

We want you to create art worthy of the Emperor’s gaze. Your muse? Everyone’s favorite Tech-Priest; the one and only, Hadron. We don’t have any strict guidelines on how you create your masterpiece, whether it’s digital or physical, a painting, cosplay, a video, papier-mâché, pretty much anything goes.

We wouldn’t want to upset the Tech-Priest, so, even though AI art is all the rage lately, we will not be accepting submissions that have used heretical AI tools. If you have a style reminiscent of AI-generated art, fret not, just make sure to document different stages of the project proving that this is in fact your masterpiece so Hadron can rest assured that no undue heresy is taking place.

The winners will be picked by a jury of devs from various different disciplines.
The prizes are: 3 Darktide Imperial Edition keys, exclusive Darktide hoodie, Darktide t-shirt and Fatshark merch!

We’ll be picking 3 winners. Cut-off for entries is 11 pm CET on April 6th, the winners will be announced on our social media later the following week.

The finer details PLEASE READ

You can upload your submissions to your own social media profile (e.g. Twitter / Instagram) using the hashtag #DarktideArtContest, or upload it in the appropriate thread on the Fatshark forums. To prove ownership, all submissions must be clearly watermarked with your Fatshark Forums username, Reddit username, social media handle, or show your username clearly in the photo written on a piece of paper (or something similar) Only creations that are Hadron-themed are valid. Please keep all submitted content SFW. You can submit one entry! Please enter original creations! We will be checking.
Notice to new members: Your post will have to be approved before it appears here, which may take up to 12 hours if posted during the night. Please be patient, it will be approved!

8 Likes

Here’s my submission

21 Likes

Cool, I might do something up.

i can see it coming over the horizon, the horni wave.

Are Joint projects permited?

this art contest is playing with fire.

1 Like

Hadron X Minecraft!

7 Likes

I have zero artistic qualities. :frowning:

1 Like

Making a drawing is an immeasurably complex process, but I assure the judges at FS that my finished piece is on the way and I thank them for their continued patience.

I’ll take that first place prize in the meantime though.

6 Likes

“Did you just see that Ogryn bump into that Tech Priest, Hadron?”
“Yeah. So?”
“What do you call that?”
“… ?”
“A … Large Hadron Collider! snickers

1 Like

Hi I am participating in the contest here are my Inquisitor cosplay photos

instagram: 𝕸𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖊𝖑𝖚𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖘𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖌𝖎𝖚𝖒 (@michaelus_cosplay_belgium) • Photos et vidéos Instagram

279831554_535717497933538_4023623898114898315_n|690x451

7 Likes

I’m interested in joining! However, I’d like some even finer details on how you plan to use the art, thanks!

1 Like

Agreed – Some usage intentions would help go a long way!

My submission here :slight_smile:

Here is full timelapse of the painting process too :slight_smile: Warhammer 40k - How to paint Hadron Omega-7-7 from Darktide using acrylics and coloured pencils - YouTube

13 Likes

GRUNK DRAW GOOD

7 Likes

EN: My entry for the contest, cute and sexy Hadron Omega77, praise the Omnissiah. With and without watermark ES: Mi lustración para el concurso, linda y sexy Hadron Omega77, alabado sea el Omnissiah. Con y sin marca de agua.

7 Likes

My friend offered to participate in the competition, in which the main prize is a hoodie. I thought this was the best offer and made art based on the Warhammer universe. I decided to relax as much as possible and enjoy the process itself.
Video process on youtube- Darktide Art Contest - YouTube
Video process in instagram post YURY on Instagram: "Процесс #DarktideArtContest #darktideartcontest #illustration #lifedrawing" :film_projector:
YURY on Instagram: "Друг предложил поучаствовать в конкурсе, в котором главный приз худи. Подумал, что это лучшее предложение и сделал арт по вселенной Warhammer. Решил максимально расслабиться и получить удовольствие от самого процесса. My friend offered to participate in the competition, in which the main prize is a hoodie. I thought this was the best offer and made art based on the Warhammer universe. I decided to relax as much as possible and enjoy the process itself. #DarktideArtContest #darktideartcontest #art #illustration #cgart #2dart"

13 Likes

Hi! The participants art will be shared on social media with full credit given - but that’s the extent to which to will be used.

2 Likes

What a coincidence, I was showing this printable bust this last week :slight_smile:

3 Likes