ART CONTEST! Win an Official Fatshark Hoodie and Rare ‘The Eternal Serpent’ Portrait Frame! (Vermintide 2)

The End Times - A pretty little chaos spawn. My paintings and time limits don’t go great together, but I did my best. :woozy_face:

15 Likes

Hey there, i would like to post my customized/kit-bashed, handpainted Huntsman Kruber i build as a birthdaygift for one of my best friends ;). He’s equipped with the Spear and Handgun (my friends most liked loadout^^) and of course he’s wearing the Legend-Outfit. Hope u like it as a post for the “Ubersreik Five-category”.

10 Likes

Hey there,
here’s humble entry.

Wait, what?! Is that real inside the skittergate ?! oh wait !

2 Likes

Hi all,
Unfortunately mine could not be all finished in time, but I’ll post them anyway.

• Ubersreik Five category

Oiiiii! We’re the Ubersreik pots! or jars, it doesn’t matter!

Featuring:

• Sienna, Unchained but definitely broken,
  • Kerillian, still so pretentious, being the only one that ended ok and in time,
  • Bardin, for whom centuries dwarfen engineering could not fix his chubby tummy
  • Saltzpyre and Fishmar, as smelly as it is fragile,
  • Kruber, with the worst hat of his collection

top view, for the glory of Fishmar

14 Likes

Category: Wait, What?

“You take the Blue potion… the story ends, you wake up in your barrack and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the Red potion… you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the Chaos Wastes goes…”

A “fun” idea I had last week - Hope you guys like it.
Format and Tool: Illustration, Photoshop

process: (for authentication purposes only)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kWoTQ6QqVMJA5NTXyWnJGdW8KdhlFiHI/view?usp=sharing

20 Likes

Feels good to return back to art, it’s been a good year or so since I last created something, and I am quite proud with the way they came out. If I could, I’d post my first drafts which really do put in perspective how much I improved.
Anyways…

Ubersreik Five

Kruber, blessed by Taal and the one woefully rushed
Bardin, the one I couldn’t decide on if he should have the rune of Grimnir or Valaya, so I went “hey, porque no los dos?”
Kerillian, the one redesigned like 3 times
Saltzpyre, the one that made me break my #1 rule - no lips
Sienna, wearing a mask whose scratch marks make her look like she has angry eyebrows

Good luck y’all on the competition!

12 Likes

UBERSREIK FIVE
Just a portrait of my main man Saltzpyre
Reference photo taken in a dark tunnel on Blightreaper, turns out assassins respect art enough to lay off for 20 minutes

8 Likes

Ubersreik Five
Here are some mini’s I kitbashed and painted after becoming inspired by the diorama trailer.

9 Likes

The End Times/Wait, what?!

Minotaur statue cut from a blank of wood on a bandsaw the negative areas were removed with a coping saw and the details are done with paint and pyrography. Attached to a handmade base.

8 Likes

The title of this picture for this contest is Viewpoint for multiple reasons.
For example you may turn it to the left or right by 90 degrees for different attitudes.
Category: Wait, what?!

2 Likes
  • Wait, what?

“This bedtime story doesn’t exactly provide a good night’s sleep but it will teach you to behave well at least.”

I got this idea when I heard that one of the skaven diplomacy lines in Total war randomly mentions “Saltzpyre and the fire-witch” implying that U5 (or at least Sienna and Victor ) quickly became legends among skaven around the world (And the stories about U5 are probably in wide use to scare young skaven)

15 Likes

Hi,
I would also like to submit my artwork. Sadly, I learned of the contest a little late, but I tried my best. :slight_smile:

Ubersreik Five

End Times

13 Likes

I enter my work, “Heroes in Turmoil” for the “Wait, what?” category. Considered the Ubersreik Five category, but then - I think this will definitely cause some double-takes.

This was created with the help of an AI program. I’m a writer, and I wanted to play around with the AI art program that works off written words, and of course I had to try our heroes. This abomination of Chaos was the result.

6 Likes

The Loremaster looked up from his book and turned towards the entrace just as a small group of Altdorf’s nobility entered the armoury.

“Isha’s mercy…” he muttered to himself, closed the tome and stepped forward, adjusting his robes in a single ellegant motion. “The inspection of course. Please, do come in,” said the elf with a masterfully hidden irritation in his voice.

“Feel free to look around, but do not touch any of the tomes or scrolls,” he continued, ushering the party to the center of the room, then strolled over to the leftmost window; “The view of the city is especially baeful this night.”

• Wait, what?!

3D rendered Loremaster’s Armoury™ display of custom shields:

• The End Times

3D rendered cityscape visible from the armoury:

12 Likes

Man, those are hella good. Love how you got in so many of the shields - and the book, too! Love it. Is that the Hoeth symbol on it? I don’t know all the Asur heraldry that well.

2 Likes

Cheers! That’s just one variant of Saphery shields which mainly display Lileath or in this case a Crescent moon (Also a symbol of Lileath as well as Eltharin rune Sariour - meaning Magic/Fortune among other things.) And of course the greatsword of Swordmasters of Hoeth :slight_smile:

3 Likes

"Saltzpyre leading the people"
or what if Catrinne took inspiration from a Courroneois named Eugène Delacroix!

The models were tooked from the game and rigged and rendered in Blender before being composited in Photoshop.

I submit this illustration in the Ubersreik 5 categorie and wondered if it could also join the Wait What? categorie due to its parodic nature!

16 Likes

I haven’t drawn anything since I was 14, but I wanted to enter regardless and try my luck. Here is a rough sketch I made of the one and only Sigmar slaying a chaos warrior! The category is: “Wait, what?!”

4 Likes

“Lost”
For the"Ubersreik Five" category

7 Likes

Category: U5
This one goes out to all my zealot mains

11 Likes