Approve Verimintide 2 Korean translation mod, please

Hello. I’m Khapara, manager of the Verimintide 2 Korean translation project by users.
I’m writing this post because there’s been no reply for a long time about the approval of the Vermintide 2 Korean translation mod.
According to the recent community post related to translation mod, [Fatshark] Aqshy told us

‘Basically, localization needs to go through a bit of a process, both on our end and on GW’s end to make sure what is being put into the game is accurate to what is being translated. This requires a vetted third party to check translations and strings to ensure translation meets industry standards. In addition, we’d also need to go through this process with each new piece of localization added when we push new content, so we could continue to support this localization properly.’

which means that Korean translation mod approval is hard due to the difficulty of verification.
We found that your next game, Darktide has officially made a Korean translation, and also managing the Korean official community. Isn’t it possible to get the verification through the department which also worked on those?

And you don’t have to be concerned about the understanding and expertise of the translation project users toward the game.

‘Iskierka’, the programmer who made this mod, and I are heavy players, played this game for over 2,000 hours. And we’ve been playing this game since CBT.

Other translation participants also played this game for at least hundreds of hours, so that we can guarantee a higher quality of translation compared to a general outsourcing translation company.

Also, we, mod creators continuously play Vermintide 2. So we can deal with and fix the mistranslation or error faster than usual.

We’ve been working on this project since last year. And yet, there’s still no certain answer about the mod approval. I’m writing this post to make sure about the approval of the mod.

5 Likes