The last request for Korean localization mod as a user

Hello, I am a person who enjoys playing Vermintide 2 in Korea.

First of all, congratulations on Vermintide 2’s 5th anniversary!
It’s a really cool game, and it gave me a new kind of fun and shock that I’ve never felt in other games.

Thank you so much for making a great game.

Let’s get down to business.
I really think this game is a very fun game.

Sometimes because of language barriers, many people didn’t understand how wonder interesting this game

I’m not a developer of Vermintide 2 Korean localization mod.

but I’m sure users know that they made Vermintide 2 Korean localization mod to make this game easier and more enjoyable.

And we korean users haven’t received an exact answer from the Fatshark for two years.

However, I recently asked the Fatshark Forums as a fan to provide an answer on whether to approve this mod and received an answer that I would not approve this mod.

I just wanted this Vermintide 2 Korean localization mod. to be approved as the fan of this game.

More than 20,000 Korean users have wished for and more than 100 people have participated.

In the end, the Vermintide 2 Korean localization mod. was completed, and I heard that if approved, finally update this mod

After that, he said he would continue to maintain this mod.

I think I’m really sad about this situation.

You said it was a licensing problem and it was a company internal situation, but games workshop said they weren’t involved in games using their own ip.

I know that in the past your fatsharks have officially added the function of mods.

I understand that the Chinese translation error fix mod has also been officially accepted.

we not asking you to update this mode officially.

Of course we’d be happy if fatshark added this mod as an official feature, but we know that’s practically impossible.

This mod will have no effect on the game.

The users will check and maintain this mod.

Please approve this mod.
This is the last feedback and a request.

I’m not going to write on forums anymore with this.

1 Like

This was brought up not long ago with an official response from the Devs:

This guy is the same one who made that post,and here on a closer look it seems he or someone else might have contacted GW about the licence and gotten the reply that its up to Fatshark. Fatshark who did indeed state that due to internal difficulties, workload and something licence related they could not adopt the mod.

I suspect that the biggest problem is that Fatshark on a policy-basis needs to review the mods to adopt them. And they do not have anyone who can do it for this mod.

So they´d have to somehow go through a long process of hiring a person or several to do it, double check that it´s all good, then they could implement. But that´d be too much work for too little reward for them.

Despite the very poor quality of darktide’s official Korean localization, it also ignored feedback asking for proper correction of the user.

So users and user s lost trust in the company.

He didn’t tell us for two years that he refused to approve.
despite continuing to make inquiries

If I hadn’t posted, we’d be waiting all our lives.

fatshark is ignoring the localization mode created by users to bring in more players.

Who would want to continue this game?

There were many people who were disappointed in them before that.

In the past, more than 20,000 people played the game.
Abandoning those people won’t hurt the game company.
That’s why I won’t play Fatshark’s game anymore.

I’m going to look for another game.

If it does have a official localization that is bad then that´s genuinely a fault of theirs, i have sympathy for the poor experience.

An absolutely fair standpoint, Fatshark´s response time is really painfully bad and the results of their latest works…usually the same.