Anybody else feel like they don't have enough loadout slots?

To me 5 per character is a bit too few given the variety of builds you can run, i wish the limit was increased.
And also that you could have your character’s hairstyle and whatnot also tied to loadouts!

8 Likes

I wish I could name my loadouts without mods.

1 Like

Yes to all of the above and yes I’d like to name them.

I think it should even track full character cosmetic trait changes too (name, sex, skin, hair, background etc).

2 Likes

Agree, more loadouts

2 Likes

Until FS provide more slots…
There is a mod for that.

4 Likes

That mod works fine for me, I only use the extra loadout slots and not the character slots though.

So…many…mods…should…be…part…of…the…official game files. UI improvements, dodge counter, more UI improvements, ability to name, search and favourite items, scoreboard :frowning: Make it happen Fatshark, pretty please @FatsharkStrawHat

7 Likes

Do you think fatshark has considered this? Idk but sounds like it shouldn’t be a particularly hard change to implement

They will implement it , just wait a couple of years :slight_smile:

I’d like to be able to have ten, preferably with custom naming features

I’m keen to see some different icons! Only a handful are even semitically like the purpose of your build. I just often flick between two as I play all my avatars, and after a few weeks can’t even remember why I had alt builds!

That is, admittedly, a me = old age problem :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.