Anniversary Discounts

Can’t see Anniversary Discounts, where are they?

1 Like

Hi Masterwetra,

The anniversary discount bundles should be accessible via searching the Steam store - try a search for “vermintide bundle”

There’s a possibility they might not show for all regions. So, alternatively, you can select any of the hats in your list and you should be able to access the anniversary bundles in the store description.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Still not working.

Ah okay! Apologies for the inconvenience.

I’ve flagged this internally now and we’re looking into it. I’ll update here once I know more!

4 Likes

Hey @FatsharkLev, is there any reason why we can’t gift the hat bundles on Steam? I was trying to gift it to a friend as a surprise but the gift to a friend button has been greyed out.

@FatsharkLev just another quick question.

Why is the Vermintide 1 stuff not on sale (not for me, I already have everything), some friends were interested in a small Vermintide 1 revival but at 70 Euros (20% bundle discount) most said that is too much money for a few fun hours :joy:

Or will it go on sale during the End(times) of Spooktober?

1 Like

Hey @FatsharkLev, is there any reason why we can’t gift the hat bundles on Steam? I was trying to gift it to a friend as a surprise but the gift to a friend button has been greyed out.

The anniversary bundle prices adjust based on what you already own. So, if you own any hats already in the bundle it will be a reduced price. Due to this, they are personalised and can’t be gifted. Sorry!

2 Likes

Why is the Vermintide 1 stuff not on sale (not for me, I already have everything), some friends were interested in a small Vermintide 1 revival but at 70 Euros (20% bundle discount) most said that is too much money for a few fun hours :joy:

Or will it go on sale during the End(times) of Spooktober?

Unfortunately I’m not allowed to divulge any information on planned sales.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Yeah, I did not know this! Thank you! It’s a shame though that they can’t be gifted at the full price of the bundle but that does make sense.

Thanks for the answer anyway :grin:

@Masterwetra We’ve looked into it, and unfortunately it doesn’t seem that we can host these bundles in some regions due to Valve limitations, our humblest apologies.

Sad :frowning_face:

Apologies once again. We’re checking to see if anything can be done to fix this now.

Hedge has provided a little more information here:

3 Likes

I hope this issue does get resolved because all Vermintide fans should have the opportunity to enjoy the Anniversary sales.

The same problem, the promotion will end soon and this problem has not been resolved

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu