After backend error, exp and coin loss

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
I had a backend error occur at the exp and money gaining end screen after a mission which caused the game to crash back to the opening screen of the game. after i was eventually after a few tries and further backend error messages i signed back in and my character which after that mission would have leveled up to trust level 11 instead was still at level 10 with zero exp and all of my around 22000 coins was also empty at 0.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Play the mission where you retrieve the ammunitons from the trains
  2. seccessfully complete the mission and make it to the creen where exp and money are given for mission complete.
  3. Game froze and crashed before any exp or money had been given. i had not even been able to spress space to look at that stuff before it crashed but i was able to see all of our characters.
  4. after the crash and backend error report was sent through loading screen to the opening main darktide page where you press space to login with adminisratum/inquisitorial database before character select. after 3 attempts at trying to get to character select with backend error issues i signed in with the same character i had been playing before which was my sharpshooter.
  5. after having logged in with my character i checked my exp bar in my inventory as i noticed iw as still level 10 and saw my exp bar was empty. i then went to the shop to look at weapons and such and saw my money total was 0
    Mission Name (If Applicable):
    the one where you have to get the special ammo from the trains

Platform:
steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561197966111106

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/23/2022, 08:20AM pacific time

Reproduction Rate:
Once

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names

console-2022-11-23-15.38.45-93cf964e-c503-45d4-a800-df43ab1fecd4.log (240.1 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory

darktide_launcher.log (791.0 KB)

Has this since resolved itself?

yes it has. thank you. after a few hour wait and a restart this has resolved itself.

Just now im experiencing Backend Error problem with sign in what should i do now?

Steps that i take to fix :

1. Restart Computer
  2. Sign in again with my steam account
  3. Validating steam files
  4. Reinstalling the game

Nothing works help…