Additional Update on Secrets of the Machine God

Forums please. This is the official place tied to FS. Infos should generally be first posted here.

3 Likes

I’m scared…

Edit: in this reference humble role of Librarian is played by StrawHat.

11 Likes

Mfw it takes borderline muckraking to get FS to budge on content. I’m convinced its also due to management trying to cash in on people getting reinvigorated with 40k games as Spess Maureen 2 comes out. If SM2 comes out and Darktide is still in essentially beta development by October, Fatshark is going to get dissolved or reorged by Tencent come next year.

3 Likes

Forum please

2 Likes

Im guessing the nerfs will be to at least 1 “increases power” blessing, like decimator. That’s just what pops into my head first, since you pretty much always take extra power over anything else

2 Likes

How about removing the locks, so the new weapons and rebalanced blessings won’t eat all of our resources, and drive players away because the game keeps kicking the players in the nuts every chance it gets?

Locks are being removed after all, you’ve said. Just remove them NOW.

Leaving the game to fester and die over summer is a monumental mistake.

8 Likes

You know, I really like the frequent feedback from the devs. It’s really inspiring.

3 Likes

For me, a brief summary on Steam with a full description on the forum + a link, and on the forum in a single, preferably pinned thread, to avoid running back and forth. Yes, it’s a lot, but more convenient.

1 Like

This is honestly and unironically a step into the right direction - this needs to become a thing.

Still looking forward to the itemisation blog :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Both! :smiling_face:

Damn I can’t wait for the info and please pass a huge Mexican wave of thankyous to the dev team for (accidentally?) announcing the removal of the cursed locks!! :pray:

3 Likes

Wish list:

1. Uncanny Strike
  2. Hand Cannon
  3. ???

Hmm… IDK what could be the third. Any guesses?

Nah, it’s just plasma gun x3

1 Like

It’s blessing changes. Plasma’s blessings are pretty bad anyway.

Im terrified for brutal momentum maybe getting nerfed. Its the only way to make the combat axe so much fun with the ignoring hit mass but ik its highly used globally so might get hit😬

There probably should be some limits to what it will work on. There was that big thread about ogryn shovels recently.

1 Like

save the paul and shredder pistol.
these boys have been sitting in storage for more than six months.

2 Likes

I know, I jest, we won’t know anything until they confirm it, which is why I must throw out the most insane of ideas.

1 Like

I hope one of them is Crucian roulette, that one was actually obliterated across the board instead of nerfing handcannon.

(Re)Balancing is always welcome, but except maybe power maul being totally broken as a weapon, and shield being rather boring, most Ogryn weapons are serviceable. I just wish we got some options which aren’t a piece of metal pipe or repurposed mining equipment.

Oh, Power Maul got an overhaul this patch :grin: ?!

1 Like
1 Like