Have they ever added in new weapon blessings?

Just curious if its ever something that we could see added if it hasnt or not. I know they have rebalanced and altered some of them but I cant remember if any new ones have been added.

The only new one I remember from the top of my head was 3rd tier power cycler.
(I think there was one more, but I’m not sure - it was veeery long time ago).
Some new weapons were added, but they already shared blessings pool with existing marks.
There were also number of blessings rebalance patches but I don’t think it should influence “magnifying glass” (indicator if you have them or not).

there are more than 50 blessings in the data, but they have not yet been implemented.
the expectation is that they may be implemented along with a reworking of the crafting system, but fatshark…

oh ok this wasnt me really complaining just wondering as I have most blessings unlocked on my psyker and was hoping to see more at some point to try in diffferent builds

Who knows? patch is expected in a long long time… so they will surely give us details… when the patch will be released.
That’s how Fatshark communicate… patch notes.

Wait for patch notes…

The only new weapon family that was released post-release was the 2H shock maul, and that was 2-3 months after release.

well patch is downloading now so lets see what theyve done with all the new weapons

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.