Add a "lore" page to the game

Make a list of all the enemies, detailing their stats. Health, damage, stagger resistance, etc.

Currently there’s no way to tell how much stagger you’re actually doing to different enemies.

3 Likes

Like this would be really good idea a glosary of things & what they really do or impact on… really do we nead to try finding those googling & finding on some datamined info…

…& put it in the place of those stupid “penance altars” that you placed right on the way to mission select from Melks shop.

…also maybe change the freaking shop a bit… there is 3 vendor spots but for what reason? There isn’t many players anyway & there is no physics like 3 ogryns blocking the way to shop & you can’t pass them… make maybe each window corresponding each of the subcategories of the shop.

What I even write this for… you cant make a game without exploiting players… why I bother…

2 Likes

I second this, we just had this discussion a few days ago, this game is missing a monster encyclopedia like risk of rain or Witcher, where through defeating them you gain knowledge on them and can read up on their stats and descriptions.

1 Like