Abhorrent disconnecting from matches

Over the last week I have been getting totally disconnected from matches, unable to rejoin except through friends I was already playing with on steam. This also happens at seemingly the most inconvenient times too, a lot of the time as I am headed to the exit portal after fighting tooth and nail only to have all my progress wiped. I really like the game, but this really demotivates me from playing. Especially since I started getting into doing legend missions where victories require a decent amount of effort and attention. I attached my most recent game log, I can add more if need be to help diagnose this issue. console-2020-08-01-01.17.11-5ec90f9e-de57-4aab-8b1b-1120246901fa.log (3.0 MB)

Could you please try running through the solutions here, in case of a more localised issue: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360034654113--PC-How-to-Resolve-SIGN-IN-TIMEOUT-COULDNT-CONNECT-CONNECTION-TIMEOUT-COULDNT-RESOLVE-HOST-Errors-

Thanks for the reply, I will see if some of these possible solutions help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.