Yes. As a meta slave.
Really? Weird that I keep seeing H40 clears on Youtube with completely different loadouts.
Where do I say this?
And we’re saying that when you balance for Havoc you trivialize the rest of the game. And I enjoy regular mission map more than Havoc. Havoc was never intended as the game mode to be played by everyone. It was intended to be played by the 2% of the sweatiest.
Well, this is where we see eye to eye. Havoc is an abomination and FS really needs someone to tell them to stop creating more game modes instead of fleshing out the ones they already have.
Me too. Why can’t we have all the modifiers which already exist on regular mission maps?
Now we’re getting somewhere. We agree here. Note to Fatshark:
- Free the Modifiers
- Balance T1-T5 to be in a healthy state (This means nerfs for infinite cleave, gold toughness, uncanny strike)
- Rethink Havoc after that.
The road you are all pushing is balancing for Havoc and it will leave T1-T5 as you say: