Permanent FPS drop in Vermintide 2

I was pushing 140-165 fps in keep, patch hit and I was doing 40 with full gpu load, not kidding.

And even before, people say it’s fine, but it wasn’t if you looked at frametime graph with proper resolution, even non-super sensitive people could see that there is random stutter and some maps were super horrible while some were kinda ok.

For example I think like Hunger was no issue, but Empire in Flames, stutterfest in my view.

But hey, I’m “sensitive” to this so I can see many people didn’t really care, which is prolly why devs didn’t give a crap either.

I just gave up at one point, because there was nothing else I could do, that’s something devs would have to fix.

The loading textures, spawning units or whatever was causing that stutter. (i could notice 100% easily patrol spawning just by the stutter it caused) Also it felt like game is dropping textures you are not currently lookin at and then loading them again or something, because, in some areas quickly looking on one side and back was causing weird stutter also.

But whatever :wink: just saying, something got screwed rly hard in this last patch.

1 Like