New hero suggestion (hear me out) skaven traitor

My meme folder is as large and vast as the plains of Africa.

I honestly liked the idea of Genevieve Dieudonné joining the group. I believe that’s the one the guy in the keep talks about,

She would be a great addition to the team, and it would be interesting to hear the voice lines of Salty boy and this vampire. If I remember correctly, she’s the only vampire that’s accepted in the Empire. She actually saved the life of the Emperor and was called the Heroine of the Empire. During the end times, the last voice line they think she said was, “My time in this world is coming to an end, just as yours is, and I think I would rather meet in my homeland.”. So I’m guessing we can assume she’s heading back towards Bretonnia? Which would put the Reikland between her and her home as she was in Sylvania if I remember correctly.

Her only powers that I can find listed is that she is fast and stronger than normal humans. So she wouldn’t be overpowered either considering our current heros. And she’s extremely weak to fire, took her 10 years to grow her skin back after being burned.

Also, she’s pretty hot.

GenevieveDieudonn%C3%A9

She’s described as a blonde, but the only pics I can find she has black hair?

3 Likes