Ice Witch/Maiden Hero

If we are to get a new Hero, I would like to see an Ice Witch or Ice Maiden added to the game.

Reasons:
-We need another female Hero (Girl Power!)
-A new Hero with a unique active ability, frost themed talents, and super cool outfits :wink:
-Would still be lore friendly (sort of??)
-Be something new and interesting and break up the monotony currently existing in the game
-Siennaā€™s polar opposite (see what I did there :wink: )

I couldnā€™t find any thing that suggests that there were Ice Witches or Ice Maidens in the end times except for a high elf named Lileath. I know very little of actual Warhammer fantasy but I do find it fascinating. Thereā€™s just so much information out there to sort through. I couldnā€™t find out much but in one of the wiki pages it mentions an elf wizard. That would neat.

An Elf frost wizard. Oh, the possibilities :smile:

Lileath

Ice Witch

Ice Maiden

Ice Magic

Please?

• I totally agree with having a new female Hero (we have 3 mens and 2 womens).
  • I think that switching Sienna to a new element doesnā€™t really make a hero unique, it still beams and balls of elemental magic. So I disagree with Ice being interesting enough. Rather see the others types of magic (Metal, Beasts, etc) that doesnā€™t use the same type of attacks at all.
  • It would be lore friendly.
  • I do like seeing Kislev though.
1 Like

In the Empire, ice-magic is traditionally folded in with Azyr/the Celestial Order, also called Astromancers. Basically anything that comes out of the sky; wind, lightning, hail and such.

Ice Witches from Kislev were accepted within the Empire, despite being called ā€œwitchesā€, because they were considered Kislevian Clergy rather than magic users (even though they totally used magic!).

2 Likes

Would be nice to get a icy char that could maby aoe slow enemys and or freeze them complet for a second or two with his/her ult sounds interresting .

1 Like

I like the idea of slowing abilities, but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s necessarily opposite of Siennaā€™s functionality; Sienna has a ton of CC for crowds already. Moreover, Iā€™m not sure if it would break the monotony. Itā€™s just like you said: itā€™s a Sienna with ice instead of fire.

Male or female doesnā€™t particularly matter; any new hero would be welcome. An Ice-Mage would be awesome, for sure, but Iā€™d consider Bettonian Knights/Imperial Warrior Priest/Skink Mage/Ogre (thatā€™s for you, Rhinark)/Saurus/Vampire would all be equally exciting additions.

All IMO, that is. Iā€™d recommend taking a look at @Frohā€™s ideas for a Metal Mage, too; might not be the same color-set you would want for cosmetic reasons, but I feel like it might provide the visceral ā€œumfā€ during combat that so many players love about Vermintide. Iā€™ll dig for it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.