Bad Luck Protection for getting Reds from chests

Sounds like the havenots are upset because they have-not lol. The loot system is fine – leave it alone.

1 Like

It’s really not fine in any way. If the crafting system was the same as it is in V1, it’d be fine. With the current state of the game, it’s totally broken. The green dust situation makes it even worst because crafting just isn’t a think unless you spend days farming solo speed runs for green dust, which is boooooooring.

1 Like

go play v1 then

1 Like

He has three posts, and all of them are basically troll-bait.

Safe to ignore, I’d say.

2 Likes

How constructive. Of course I can do that but this is a feedback forum.

1 Like

Good point. Thanks.

1 Like

Ramrodicus is just who he is man, he gets banned, makes a new account and keeps going, I love it.

1 Like

but my account isnt banned

2 Likes

try again

1 Like

Using multiple accounts in order to avoid account action gets all the accounts removed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @RAMRODICUS / @RAMRODlCUS

10 Likes

We should have a consistent way to get reds or V1’s crafting system… with the current game, we can’t take 100% from every careers or simply try new builds.

1 Like

G-g-g-g-g-g-gottem. Sigmar Bless this Ravaged forum! Hedge coming in thicc with the banhammer.

4 Likes

Get 'em Senpai Hedge. Smite those heretics.

6 Likes

I got my 3rd red necklace today so…yeah. A charm would have been nice, at least then I would have had all 3 accessory slots full.

I think the game needs to increased Red droprates again but especially weapon drops in general, I’m getting FAAAR too many trinkets/charms/necklaces. I’m sick of seeing them. I want nice weapon illusions, not lousy accessories I can’t even see on my character.

2 Likes

Holy crap, Savage! :heart: FS

2 Likes

If he made 2 accounts to avoid a ban he wouldn’t be able to comment with both accounts, JS. lol