1. Play the game on xbox one

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%) yes
Constant (100%)

Additional Information same thing happened in v1 as well its the reason I stopped playing it now its on v2 and I love the game but the endless bugs kill the fun vary fast

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

—not needed just ask any player on xboxone

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

We’ve shipped a new patch, it should be with you now or very soon.

I love you

1 Like

Love you too

1 Like

Hay I still love you and all but the last patch didn’t do much now I disconnect and crash about 50% of the time

And if I try nvm the game is broken ill be back in like a month to see if it gets any better I’ve tried for like a hour to get one game but no luck at all sometimes it won’t even start just keeps telling I was removed for inactivity or lost connection to the server or it says I lost Xbox live connection or it just says broken connection. In my humble opinion I think fatshark needs to stop making new content and work on fixing the game I’m not paying another doller until I see an actual improvement to the game I’m 80$ in and can’t even enjoy it I won’t say its a waste I love the game but to spend any more will be like burning money and watching a loading simulator

Sorry to hear that. :frowning:

I’ll let our console crew know. If you don’t mind, please PM me your Gamertag, it might help them identify the crashes.

Apologies again!

1 Like

Sry for being so salty I play saltzpyre after all.
Ty for getting back to me I haven’t been on but when I do ill send a msg on the improvement again Ty for the help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.