Xbox Constant Broken Connection

Issue Summary:
Since the new Shadow DLC I’ve been getting copious amounts of Broken Connection error messages and just random crashes.

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

We are actively investigating the issues some of our Xbox players are experiencing and apologise profusely for the inconvenience.

We’ve just put out a hotfix that we hope solves the majority of the troubles in the lastest updates to V2 on Xbox One.

1 Like

Do we need to wait for other players to download the hotfix? I’ve restarted my game since there’s no xbox update yet and I get the double experience but there is still constant crashing with people thinking they can use the chat wheel.

Edit: Thanks TinnedBread. I saw the twitter post when you posted it. I’m US and the update is there now.

The update wasn’t appearing for me either. I reached out to the Vermintide twitter handle about how to download it and they said:

“It can take a little time to propagate through the content delivery system but it’s definitely there - should be with you real soon :)”

Sure enough, it appeared about an hour after that tweet. It just takes a while to appear on everyone’s console. That said, I’m from the UK if that helps.

EDIT: Also want to say that it’s 7.9GB.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.