Xbox One - Dropped Grimoire when swapping Tome for Healing

Issue Summary:
I went to drop a Tome to pick up a healing and I “accidently” dropped my Grimoire as well. I didn’t think you could drop a Grimoire. It’s happened twice. Both times on Empire in Flames when you pick up Medical Supplies at the pile of supplies on the second floor of the house after the market, just before you jump down to the Baron’s Manor to get the black powder. Was playing Kruber as the Huntsman both times on Veteran difficulty. Both times the animation for using healing, the little birds, plays even though I did not heal myself.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Xbox One (day one edition)
  2. Empire In Flames on Veteran Difficulty
  3. Play Marcus Kruber as the Huntsman
  4. While holding a Tome and a Grimoire, pick up Medical Supplies

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Rare (< 10%)

Additional Information:
Was on Xbox One day one edition. I dont have any further coding, DxDiag, etc). If it happens again i will try to get screenshot or something.

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

When you say dropped, did the Grim appear in the environment and was able to be collected again, or did it get discarded from play?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.