Will stockpiling shillings become a problem?

I don’t know, but I guess you only pur hase the illusion and need to apply it to a weapon. Like the illusions you get from challenges.

The same is already happening with shillings, I’ve got 2k sat doing nothing with my 4 or 5 games a day racking up more when I complete stuff, and no intent to buy any of the cosmetics in-store now.

So for me to NOT clear the shop out whenever there’s next content dump;

a) Some Items cost 4K plus (backlash for high prices)
b) Massive amount of content in one hit. I mean 30 hats, 10 skins, 20 weapon skins and maybe 3 keep upgrades - all new. (my personal wish for the store)
c )much reduced gain of shillings.
or d) AS I predicted, a stockpile of shillings with nothing to spend it on.

I can’t see there being a huge content drop so it appears to be another damp squib. 10k shillings by May anyone?

1 Like

It looks like Fatshark went with option number 2. Well… at least none of the new hats appeal to me. By the time one gets released that I want, it will probably cost 20.000 shillings.

2 Likes

If they would have released atleast 1 per character and not 3 for sienna and 1 for kerillian and kruber, but announcing new skins and come up with things no one (or atleast just a few who haven’t bought anything so far) can afford or atleast with a few more “low cost” skins is just a douchbag move…

1 Like

Not to mention that none of these hats are ‘new’ either, they’ve been in the game files since launch. The only new cosmetics that Fatshark has, so far created since launch, are the premium hats.

2 Likes