Wildfire is so bugged it maxes my perils irl

Issue Type (Required):

Talents

Issue Description (Required):

The wildfire talent reads as follows “When an Enemy dies while affected by your Soulblaze, nearby Enemies each gain up to 4 Stacks of Soulblaze. They cannot gain more stacks than the dying Enemy had.”, this means that if an enemy dies with stacks of Soulblaze it divides those stacks among nearby enemies in stacks of four, right? RIGHT!?!

NO IT DOSEN’T, THE TALENT DESCRIPTION IS LYING TO YOU!

What Wildfire actually dose is completely deranged in many ways, firstly when an enemy dies with stacks of Soulblaze instead of each enemy in range (~8m) getting up to 4 stacks on each of them, only a maximum of 4 stacks in total are divided among enemies in range NO MATTER THE STACKS OF THE KILLED TARGET, meaning 4 enemies can only get 1 stack, 2 get 2 stacks, and so on. If that wasn’t bad enough, enemies also can not gain more stacks of Soulblaze from Wildfire if they already have 4 stacks on them, this means that again, regardless of the stacks of the killed target, AN ENEMY WILL NEVER HAVE OVER 4 STACKS FROM WILDFIRE. But don’t worry folks, all of those Soulblaze stacks that can’t apply to an enemy don’t just refresh the timer on enemies already affected, instead the lost stacks “linger” for a short time and if an enemy enters the range they are then affected as seen in the video. And if that wasn’t enough of a nightmare as is, the final topping on this wonderful bowl of spaghetti code it that if an enemy dies with stacks of Soulblaze and enters a death animation, ie clutching at their missing head or reaching for a severed arm, the Soulblaze stacks will not spread until AFTER the death animation.

Fatshark, I love the new updates and all of the content you guys add but PLEASE for the love of the God Emperor try to release more bug fixes between major updates and not only on them.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Use the purgatus staff (or any way of applying Soulblaze) in meat grinder and see for yourself the madness

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Microsoft Store

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.