What's great about Vermintide

I agree the game is great but i don’t agree with all of your points to 100%.

1. Thats true.

2. Can’t say anything about this.

3. There are some maps i really like (Athel Yenlui, Fort Brachsenbrücke, Into the Grain). But some maps just look really boring in my opinion. The whole city of Helmgart for example. If you look at real old towns from the medieval times, they look absolutely amazing! Helmgart on the other hand is just a big grey mess. I know it is a destroyed town, but many of the buildings look untuched. You never get the feeling, this might have been a beautiful place. No paintings on the walls, no gardens or parks, everything grey. At least the roofs could look a bit more red. I don’t know the lore of Helmgart, so maybe there is a reason why it looks the way it does. But 3 out of 13 levels take place in this town.

4. Like them too

5. I think the music is ok. I like the main theme, that you also get for example at the end of the Skittergate. Also the sad song you sometimes get in Thaal horn’s keep. The rest is ok.

6. I agree mostly. The only complain i have, the special abillitys are often very similar.

7. Well im a bit dissapointed how they implemented enemys with shields. You just smash them like all the other enemys till they are dead. They should be more difficult to stagger or break but easier to flank. Would make them different to fight and would allow more teamwork. I made a suggestion in an other post. 70 urgent changes this game needs. Reasoning included

8. Agree

9. Absolutely agree

10. I for my part don’t really get much immersion in this game.

• Enemys spawn in sight.
  • One single special can disable a heroe who annihilated thousands of rats and several mighty bosses.
  • Many many little graphical issues. Like being able to see throug the map at several locations.
    For me the most immersiv moment is the Prologue.

I think you missed the teamplay aspect the game offers :slight_smile: