Was able to walk under the map, died to fix it, respawned then completed the mission and got mission aborted during reward screen

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
mission aborted due to unknown error

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Don’t remember the map name, tried searching the log but too much to sift through
  2. Was playing psyker
  3. Fell into a bottomless pit, was waiting for the grab the ledge animation, character bounced off a barrel and was able to stand on an invisible floor
  4. I was too far below anything to get out of the pit so I started walking around under the map, eventually I found a spot where there wasn’t an invisible floor and hit a death plane
  5. I then respawned and play the rest of the mission
  6. I believe we had 2 grimoires as well
  7. Finish the mission, loading the big ammunition canisters into the thing and extract normally
  8. End screen has N/A under everyones name, no timer underneath either, no rewards pop up, its just stagnant
  9. Mission aborted due to unknown error
  10. Sent me back to the hub
  11. talked with other players about the bug in the hub for a bit
  12. When I hit quit game the game froze and crashed (so far that has happened every time I have quit the game except for once)

(by the way a bug happened an hour prior where a mutant slammed into me and threw me into a monster closet, couldn’t get out either, was permanently stuck)

Mission Name (If Applicable):
one with trains that you transport ammunition where extraction is right next to the gun you are filling

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]
11/28/2022 5:55am

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
once

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

under map bug

mission aborted bug

separate mutant throw into closet bug that happened about an hour prior

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    console-2022-11-28-03.39.45-244978a2-13ec-4812-a139-74b5238b52c2.log (1.6 MB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (122.1 KB)