Vetern Reload speed on elite kill feat Buff icon or lack of

for the love of the emperor add a buff icon for this feat please…

2 Likes

Just want to say that there is my friend.

oh yeah? whats it look like?

Next to your health bar your buffs pop up as a small icon. Your coherence buff is there too it will appear next to it when u kill an elite/special.

your funny, please stay out of peoples suggestions when you clearly havnt even checked it yourself, there is no icon for it that appears~ thats why im making this suggestion post :slight_smile:

On some extra testing i did actually make a genuine mistake. The icon what i “thought” was the reload one is actually my first perk procing.

That being said though i tried to actually help even if i made a mistake. Dont assume everyone on the internet try to attack u for the smallest thing. Have a nice launch day!

1 Like

i think the same can be said about you assuming i was under the assumption that you were attacking me…

I feel like both of these takes can be solved with the following fixes:
1: add an icon for when the reloading speed procs.

2: make these icons (and the player class icons while we’re at it) bigger so they are more easy to identify in a firefight.

They should absolutely add the perks icon in the bottom left whenever it procs. Seems like they have a system in place like that already just forgot to add it for this perk. I thought it does have since my toughness regen has the same proc condition so i thought the icon is that but after closer examination its not.

I personally can live without it but since they have a system showing your buffs already i dont see a reason why u shouldnt see it in a nice orderly fashion.

1 Like

It is very odd as with Vermintide 2 it was so streamlined: if you got the same perk procing multiple times, it just stacked with a wee number over the icon showing how many times it’s currently active; and like I said the sizes of the icons have always been easily identifiable on the HUD. These are things that could easily be added as optional HUD features.

there are a LOT of things mission icons waepon procs and feat procs everything needs to be checked if it has an icon x.x or u just hae no way of knowing if you have it…