Unable to obtain new weeklies

I have been unable to obtain new weekly quests for a while. Several weeks ago, only 2/3 weeklies were displayed. A friend confirmed that he was able to see all 3 of his. I took a break and came back for the DLC. Last week I did not receive any weeklies, nor did I receive any this week. I own all of the game’s DLC. I’ve tried disabling all of my mods. I’ve tried switching characters. There is no “Shadows over Bogenhafen” tab in the challenge log anymore. Game is running on maximum settings. This occurred before and after purchasing Winds of Magic.

• Steps to reproduce the issue
    - Open Okri’s Challenges. Unsure what other information to provide.
  • How consistently the issue occurs for you
    - Every week since returning. First instance occurred weeks prior.
  • Screenshots and/or video evidence
    In-game Okri’s Challenges
    DLC owned

I have also tried the controller interface and weeklies still did not show.

The reason might be that you already have all the Bogenhafen cosmetics.

I can’t check right now if the “Shadows over Bogenhafen” tab stays visible in the quest log after getting them all.

EDIT: There should be a challenge that shows how many you are missing.

2 Likes

Ah! I do have all of the Bogenhafen cosmetics unlocked. However, don’t the cosmetic boxes give skins from the base game/other DLCs? I recently got a cosmetic box from a non-weekly challenge and I received a duplicate cosmetic. I know I don’t have every cosmetic in the game.

If you complete all of the Bogenhafen weekly quests, then you’ll have all of the Bogenhafen cosmetics. If you do this before you’ve finished the other Okri’s challenges that reward Bogenhafen chests, then those chests from the Okri challenges will contain duplicate Bogenhafen cosmetics.

2 Likes

Ah okay good to know. Thanks everyone!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.