Unable to move in lobby - 100% reproduceable

Issue Summary: If I am typing a message in a lobby, and the vote window comes up, I am unable to move after sending the message, voting to start a map, or closing out either / both windows. My buttons are still active because I can press hotkeys, but my WASD movement is disabled, which forces me to leave the lobby through the Escape menu. This only started happening after the most recent patch, and it happens a lot.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Be in a public lobby with no active queue.
  2. Press enter to type in chat, and have host start a map vote while message bar is still open.
  3. Try to move character using WASD after this.

Reproduction Rate (Choose One): Constant (100%)

You are not forced to leave the lobby at all. This is fixed by simply opening up the chat and closing it down again.

4 Likes

True. This issue is at least one Vermintide 2 old XD

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try that. Regardless, I’ve not encountered this bug in 1200+ hours of playing, and all of a sudden it’s happening constantly. It should not be happening.

It’s been like this for ages, can confirm. I agree, though, that it’s a dumb bug that should go away!

Like many other things that are. Probably not the most critical or even annoying bug though.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.