Unable to boot up game after update

Issue Description
GUID: a75319aa-0d62-4432-bbf8-98f1a0ae1310
Log File:
Info Type:

Having this issue after loading up the shader cache. It wont go into the game at all. I have tried updating graphics drivers for the video card I just installed (GeForce 3060). I have uninstalled and reinstalled, verified all files, deleted the FatShark folder from the %AppData% thing in windows. Still having the issue.

Steps to Reproduce:
Reproduces by just trying to launch game.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
PC - Steam

Player ID:
Hannibal

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Several times over the last week. 4/18/23

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%) Constant Issue.

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

There is reference to your GPU drivers in the crash data. I understand you’ve already updated your drivers, but it’s important to perform a clean reinstallation especially if your card is new.

If you had an AMD card previously, make sure those drivers are uninstalled too!

I have the DDU tool. Ill scrub them all and download fresh. I will report back if it works out.

I used DDU to uninstall all graphics drivers then did a fresh install from GeForce Experience. Still came up with an error. This is what it gave me.

GUID: 29fda558-c438-4d00-95f3-d07fe646fe65
Log File:
Info Type:

I got a little drunk and followed your instructions to th e letter. And now it works. So… thankns to you and Coors and Jim Beam for allowing me to game again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.