Twitch Mode Improvements + Additions

I think I remember that, it was like a 1% poison chance trinket, right? It was worse than even the green version of the trinket. But then the orange trinket itself was not very good compared to potion/heal sharing or infinite dodges anyway.

This trinket was hilariously bad. Most people got it just for collection. Sorry for off-topic message.

1 Like

No, no I think it’s fine. It shows there is a precedent for having promotional items available through outside means, even if they do suck lol.

Along with the Alienware Arena beta keys, I think they show that a Twitch Prime starter pack isn’t too crazy an idea, especially if they update the Twitch mode to improve upon the already good base they’ve got.

When are they gonna add codes to cans of monster that give us in game cosmetics. Gonna have to go buy up all the boomer juice.

I’m kinda skeptical about adding cosmetics or in game items behind things like a membership to Amazon. Mostly because I would never ever get an account :joy: As long as the items can be purchased through Lhoners new cosmetic shop( Soon™), or some other means. I don’t see an issue.

I’d actually like to see things like portraits and stuff given away by Devs during streams or for playing with them. Like the vampire teeth portrait that Devs spread around late last year. That stuff is cool.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m too lazy to edit the post but I actually like the idea of the cosmetics being available through means other than the promo. The idea of Twitch prime loot seemed like too obvious an idea to promote the game along with an update improving the Twitch mode, but I didn’t give it too much thought in the original post. I order too much hot sauce and crap from Amazon that I kinda take for granted that not everyone has Twitch prime lol.

Unrelated, but it came up in my other comment. The idea of Essence being used in the Lohner’s Emporium update to purchase cosmetics in general instead of being used just in the Weaves seems like a half-decent idea regardless. Obviously the Weave-Forged skins and certain DLC cosmetics would be tied to ownership of their respective DLC to be able to get it in-game. I don’t really care how much it costs to buy with Essence, I want my damn bardin beanie and I want them to add the candle helmet i had in V1 lol

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.