Toughness regeneration speed perk question

What does this apply to ? Only to the coherency regeneration ? Regening Toughness through kills restores flat ammount, there is no time to be saved there.

How about psyker level 5 talent Essence Harvest ? I have tried with +45% toughness regen speed, it still takes 5 senconds for the toughness to be regenerated, shouldnt this apply here as well ?

1 Like

All fair questions that I’ve no answer for. Apparently they don’t either.

I’ve been theorycrafting that +45% (15*3), would be very good on Ogryn with coherency effects doubled.
Crouched with 30% is already a really quick regen.
So 90% has me thinking…

Can we get any clarification on what toughness regeneration speed actually applies to ? Maybe fix the wording to say coherency toughness regeneration ?

Update 12/16/2022
After I test many thing with private room with friend appear that this toughness regenaration speed 60(20+20+20)% vs my friend no perk curio with 200point of toughness. Test with stopwatch and with ours own eyes on veteran class.
It appear that there is no differece at any condition!!! this a Bug and has no effect at all…
-not help toughness regen faster
-not help delay time at the same time
-not help with conherency toughness regen speed
-not help with 5% regen toughness 8 meter feat veteran
pls fix fatshark

5 Likes

Since it specifically says:

“Toughness Regeneration Speed” I would imagine that it is toughness regenerated while in coherency, which is… sort of useless unless it reduces the cooldown after a hit as well. Nothing else than that.

That is kind of a shocker, I’ve been toughness tailoring my Ogryn, to read it doesn’t do anything at the moment feels like I’ve had a false illusion of it actually doing something.

1 Like

already send bug report and Dev acknowledged ^^
wait for fix

1 Like

thank you for your effort. seems many perks blessing and stats dont quite work as they should yet

as far as i can tell that’s the only thing it does do. It’s still good with lynchpin on ogryns I’ve found because of it since it helps kick in regeneration speeds faster after getting shot by a ranged gunner.