Total player inventory unavailable

no personal data access or saving.

I login and the “c” hotkey for spoils of war do not work.
Crafting something causes the game to crash.
I just spent the last few hours trying to level up just to realize EXP is not being added to my account.
The chests that I just earned, I can only assume did not make it into my inventory.

Steam

Player ID: Secret Agent Clank

Time is from 0400 to 0600 here in Turkey:

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)


console-2023-07-18-03.05.48-8aeb92a7-7a6a-4b58-bd91-e5fd0ccd20b3.log (103.1 KB)

Upload Console Log:

  1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

user_settings.config (9.8 KB)
user_settings.config (9.8 KB)

Upload user_settings.config:

  1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2
  4. Locate the user_settings.config in this directory
  5. Upload here

Hi @AgentClank,

This is admittedly quite strange. Can you please provide a crash report or your recent console logs so we can take a look at what’s happening?

Thanks in advance!