Thunderous blessing does not apply correct amount of brittleness stacks on bully clubs

Issue Type (Required):

Blessings

Issue Description (Required):

Despite saying it applies stacks of 5% brittleness to enemies on hit, the thunderous blessing applies stacks of 2.5% brittleness not 5%.

This means t1 of the blessing applies 2.5% brittleness per hit, t2 applies 5%, t3 applies 7.5% and t4 applies 10%, not 5%, 10%, 15% and 20%.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

1. I suspected this was the case as using the bully club with t4 of the blessing and hitting a crusher twice, then using the achlys, gave a different damage value compared to hitting the crushers four times and then switching to ranged. This should not have been the case as brittleness caps at 40%.
  2. Go into the psykaneum with thunderous bully clubs and the debuff indicator mod active, this shows the amounts of brittleness applied per strike that I gave above. I tested this for t3 and t4 of the blessing, I presume t1 and t2 are similarly incorrect.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

3 Likes

Can support this. The brittle debuff that thunderous and onslaught share have used 2.5% per stack for a long while now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.