Brittleness blessings using wrong values

as many may have noticed some brittleness-applying blessings list themselves as applying (X) number of stacks of 5% brittleness

however the reality is that they apply (X) number of stacks of 2.5% brittleness

I.E a grenadier gauntlet’s shattering impact IV applies 10% brittleness (4x2.5) while claiming to apply 4 stacks of 5% brittleness and ripper gun’s can opener IV appliess 40%(16x2.5) while claiming to apply 16 stacks of 5% brittleness

i imagine the latter is using the correct value but with an incorrect description and the former, and some others, use the incorrect value with the correct description, tho maybe both are just using the wrong value for applying the brittleness effect

disclaimer: this issue was verified using a mod that allows me to see debuffs on enemies including a % of brittleness effects applied on them

since imagine uploading never works for me

3 Likes

In addition, the melee critical strike armor breaking ability in the upper right corner of the veteran is not the same code as other armor breaking abilities and can stack up to 60%

And all other debuff armor breaking abilities applied to enemies have a maximum stacking limit of 40%

1 Like

seems like quite of a lot of brittleness/rending issues remain in the game, beyond just tooltips using the wrong term

tsk tsk

This is FatShark

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.