The weave system was such a terrible waste of coding I played two games and I never touched it

RIP Verminitide 2, Hopefully they’ll learn from these mistakes if we ever get a Vermintide 3.

2 Likes

LOL

Never gets old.

3 Likes

Bit late to the party mate, as the PC crowd has been frothing t the mouth about this since maybe September?

I think FS get it … weaves = bad.

What they DO with weaves is in the hands of Ranald I think, and he’s a bona fide b@stard.

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s how it always goes with types like these. They come, state their grievances, and regardless of whether they’re grounded or not they do it in an absolutely hyperbolic way, then they declare they will never buy and / or leave entirely, then they don’t do what they just declared so solemly, and then they start all over again. :notes: It’s the circle of… gaming forums. :notes:

This guy is so over the top I honestly can’t tell if he’s trolling or for real, though. At least we get some entertainment value out of him. Sort of the resident court jester.

3 Likes

Unconstructive Feedback makes Bardin angry.
Bardin

13 Likes

No, Bardin just wants to crack the odd skull and enjoy his ale, and all this weave umgak is making it pretty difficult to enjoy both. All you need is good steel and hard stone, dawri, not this weave umgak.
That one goes in the book.

2 Likes

Oh…its just him…yeah I can not take literally anything he says seriously anymore. At least state what you WOULD CHANGE instead of just tearing down the damn game. Offer feedback of literally any kind my man. All you do is tear things down for the sake of destruction. They to offer feedback. They are listening.

4 Likes

I have to worry you, but you are wrong. They do not listen and have proved it many times :confused:

BTW. Can anyone close this another pointless topic?

I would revert the Update 2.0 to update 1.6
There you go