Well, we have seen Burblespue Halescourge do his comatose thing a few times already.
Today, for the 1st time, I saw Bödvarr Ribspreader turning slowly and continuously in the middle of his arena, as if acknowledging an imagined crowd. No additional minions entered the arena, and he did not do anything other than turn slowly. All I had to do was to land headshots until he ran out of HP.
If possible, could you please provide your console log from the session that this issue occurred?
- Press the Windows key + R
- Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
- Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
- Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
- Upload the appropriate console log to us
Thank you in advance!
Much appreciated. Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.