The shirtless option

Please let us keep the shirtless option, its great and if you check the steam forum there are plenty of people who would love for this option to stay. dont get rid of it, just fix it up abit. please let me continue to kill plague boys with out a shirt.

14 Likes

We need more bare arms/chest cosmetics. Why go through the trouble of making all those tattoos if they’re not visible on any of the clothing we can wear? FS design at it’s finest.

4 Likes

I want more options for the preacher to have the parchment wrapped around their arms like in that one premium cosmetic

6 Likes

most of the time these threads are just salt bait but honestly people enjoyed their ogryns being shirtless enough you can probably let it be a thing. it’s honestly pretty funny.

I would be shocked if anyone was salty about keeping the shirtless option

2 Likes

EXCUSE ME SUPERIOR COSMETIC COMING THROUGH

12 Likes

We had Ogryn but now Grendyl released his secret weapon the Igryn

It’s… It’s… It’s…

It’s beautiful.

3 Likes

‘Fixed Ogryn hitboxes’

Wait not like that

5 Likes

Naked option should be a FEATURE. FS wake up pls!

2 Likes

So true, let me take off my pants and shirt and go ballistic

2 Likes

Please keep the shirtless option, Fatshark. I can make my Zealot look like a Borderlands Psycho with the prison pants.

5 Likes

Huh. Now I see why they called it “slendergyn”.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, that is not up to Fatshark. If Games Workshop puts their foot down, the mandatory shirts will return.

1 Like

I don’t think GW care about the shirt enougth to infer on this (beside those official to a regiment), there is a lot of shirtless models in the GW line so why wouldn’t the rejects be part of it.

1 Like

Hope you’re right.

Going to have to agree. I like all the bare-chest designs people have smacked together.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.