The number of blocked players is only 50

Issue Type (Required):

Other

Issue Description (Required):

Now the number of players that can be blocked in the game seems to be only 50. I remember that there was a patch before that said that the upper limit of the highest number of players that can be blocked has been fixed. I don’t know if my memory is wrong. If I am wrong, if my memory is wrong Please give me the correction if this feature is not available. If the upper limit of player blocking is only 50 people, because I have played the game for a very long time, close to 3000 hours, so the number of blocked 50 people is not enough for my daily use. I suggest you increase the upper limit of blocked players to unlimited. Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Now the number of players that can be blocked in the game seems to be only 50. I remember that there was a patch before that said that the upper limit of the highest number of players that can be blocked has been fixed. I don’t know if my memory is wrong. If I am wrong, if my memory is wrong Please give me the correction if this feature is not available. If the upper limit of player blocking is only 50 people, because I have played the game for a very long time, close to 3000 hours, so the number of blocked 50 people is not enough for my daily use. I suggest you increase the upper limit of blocked players to unlimited. Thank you.

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

with the number of active players now block anymore and youll get nothing but bots

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.